Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snaps: Party Girl

Yes, I've been pretty good at updating my blog despite a lot of unpleasant circumstances that have to be dealt with. I've been terribly busy and physically burned out as of late as I am doing the job of three people, again, but I can't neglect my blog just because of that. My brain may be nearly dead (pardon the slips and typos if there be any), but blogging helps me relax a little bit. I won't say so much in this post as I just thought of sharing these pictures with you. These were taken about a month ago, the week after the Yuletide Souk Bazaar at Rockwell perhaps. This gorgeous sequined dress was purchased from the same bazaar. My beloved saw this dress while I was pestering Jamie (love you, Jamie!) at her booth, and he immediately fell in love with it. I was more interested in a few bandage dresses that I spotted at a booth, but my beloved wasn't as crazy with those as he was with this dress. I haven't worn this dress to a night out, but for my beloved, I did.

Adding a vintage touch to a photo always makes it more beautiful than it already is

My arm(s) look unusually long in this photo. I wonder why and how that came to be so

All these legwork made my knees quiver terribly

I surely can knock out Manny with my arms

Trying to do the "reflection pose;" wasn't a success, obviously

I was, well, smelling...

I had to hold my breath to keep my tummy from making an unsightly appearance

You might get sick of seeing my face this month, and I hope I won't lose any followers because of that ;) See you all again soon!

6 comments:

Camille Santos said...

you are so sexy tish!!super love those legs.san ba nabibili yan heheh..and its so sweet of your hubby to go with you sa bazaars...and dun sa dekada singkwenta mo i love the brows..sana ako din marunong mag fill...always silang lukot hehe.

Tish said...

Shobeeeeee! Miss you! Haha! You made me laugh! You can have my legs; I don't like them anymore. Since I've gained weight, my legs have gotten a bit bigger :( Time to hit the gym. Oh well... Yup, my beloved is so sweet. I drag him every time I go to a bazaar. He's very supportive. haha! Thanks, Shobe! Miss you!

Kay said...

lovely as always Tish! Miss ya! :)

Sugar Bunnie said...

I didnt recognize you, you look so different.♥
you was over doing it about the arms looking manny and long..lol

Shen said...

i love that you filled in the right places. :) so sexy but not like those typical model. :) makes me feel i can pull off the same outfit you wear (kahit hindi naman talaga). :) your posts are as always, inspiring. i do hope that despite your busy sched and other things that needed to be dealt with, you wont stop blogging. i do visit often even if i don't comment. unlike you, i can't blog as much as i use to.. :(

Tish said...

Thanks, Kay! I missed you, too. You've been too busy, I guess.

Haha, Sugar Bunnie. After I saw these photos, I told my beloved "I don't know her." I was kidding, of course.
I always complain about my arms, but I'm working on them. And yes, I just realized that my arms are really that long.

Oh Shen, I'm sure you can pull off a dress like this. I wasn't too sure when my beloved picked this up from the shelf, but when I tried it on, I felt... different. It's nice to try on something different once in a while. It adds spice and variety.

As for my posts, I try to take photos of my FOTDs and upload them immediately to my computer and to blogger. After saying a bit in each post, I schedule them and go about with my day. It's not easy juggling everything but blogger somehow keeps me sane.