Green isn't really one of my favorite colors; but because I'm wearing a green dress to our company Christmas party tonight, I decided to play with some greens for my FOTD yesterday. This look is inspired by Taylor Swift's eye makeup in one of the scenes in her music video for Our Song, except that hers is more shimmery than mine (I can't put on disco ball eyes to work, y'know). I was supposed to pair it with some peach lipgloss but I couldn't find where my other lipglosses have gone, so I tried on my Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor in Prized Peach topped with clear lipgloss. It didn't turn out to be as peachy as I wanted it to be, but I guess it's not so much a bad combination. It may be bright and bold, but wearable in my opinion.
Products Used
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Pearl Pigment in Gold Pearl (I love NYX, but I hate their Pearl Pigments. They crease like crazy!)
96 Color Palette (used a semi-shimmery lemony-green shade and olive green shade)
Milani Eyeshadow Almondine
Black Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Liner in Green
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor in Prized Peach
Lancome Juicy Tubes
(photos were taken with my phone; hence the not so great quality)






3 comments:
Pretty! :P I love how your eyes sparkle on the photos. :)
aww this is so gorgeous :)
Oh, do they? That's cool! Thanks, Pammy.
Thanks, Nikki!
Post a Comment