Wednesday, December 23, 2009
NOTW: Sparkly Green Apples
Here's what I've had on my nails for the past 6days. It's The Face Shop GR503 topped with BL601. GR503 is a very pretty mint green that reminds me of green apples. It dries to a cream finish, which is why I topped it off with BL601, a very glittery nail polish with an aqua base. It doesn't any pigmentation to it on its own, so a base is really needed. What I like about it is that it hasn't chipped off even one bit after all the torture I've put my nails through in the last 6days. Normally, my manicure starts chipping of on the fourth day, but this one surprisingly hasn't shown any signs of wearing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
soooo pretty!!!
It is, Becky! I can't help but stare at my nails.
That mint green polish seems like a good dupe for Essie Mint Candy Apple!
Thanks for the information, Nina. At least I, we, don't have to go and spend how much on an Essie nail polish since TFS nail polishes are way cheaper.
Post a Comment