Thursday, December 31, 2009

FOTD: Silvery Blue with Warm Touches

2010 is roughly 12hours away from now, at least on my side of the globe. And as much as I want to, I won't be able to write a "2009 in a nutshell" or a post something like it because I'm just about to enslave myself to the kitchen to cook up something for media noche (midnight meal). I probably will write about 2009 tomorrow or the day after or whenever I get time to sit in front of my laptop and type away. So for now, I'll leave you with yesterday's EOTD/FOTD. Is there a better way to end the year?

I hope you can see a bit of the peachy-gold wash above the crease. It's so hard to capture everything in pictures especially when you're taking them yourself


What's on my face?

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation in Natural Buff
Everyday Minerals Original Glo Foundation in Golden Medium
Pureglow Minerals Tonic Liquid Concealer

Pureglow Minerals Eye Brightener
Pureglow Minerals Concealer in Eye Wake
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Too Faced La Vie En Rose Brightening Blush
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

88 Warm Palette
Milani Almondine
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Gel Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Binge
Prestige Waterproof Eye Liner in Granite
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara
Maui Lipbalm
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Etude House Top 10 Lip Gloss in Tan


More face shots...

Happy New Year everyone! Keep safe!




4 comments:

April said...

You look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

Tish said...

Oh my... thank you, April

Heather said...

This look is lovely, you're so cute!

Tish said...

Thank you, Heather.