FOTD: Jewel Pop
Eversince I got my grubby hands on Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Volume II, I've never bothered to play with the eyeshadows in my Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette. The Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder and La Vie En Rose Brightening Blush included in the Too Faced Palette are my go-to bronzer and blush. But the eyeshadows, ehhhh... not so much. They're gorgeous, yes, but I haven't had that much use out of them (except perhaps for Milk Chocolate, but only for a short period). And so because I felt I was being unfair to my Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette, I decided to play with the eyeshadows for my FOTD today. Oh, if you're wondering why I called this look Jewel Pop, it's because of that jewel toned eyeliner from Maybelline Eye Studio which I put on my waterline for a pop of color. Bright colors just add a different touch to my overall look; hence, the green liner.
Lashes uncurled. I'm often too lazy to curl my lashes, coz ugh... I'm just lazy.
On Eyes (All are Too Faced unless mentioned)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Revlon Illuminance Cream Eyeshadows in Pink Petals (used the second from the left. it's a rosey cream shadow with gold shimmer to it)
Glamazon (on lid passing the crease a little bit)
Urban Decay YDK (above the crease)
Urban Decay Mushroom (on the crease)
Dirt Bag (on the crease)
Urban Decay Sellout (inner corner)
Milani Eyeshadow in Almondine (highlight)
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Vivid&Smooth Liner in Green
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara (on lower lashes)
NYX Roud Lipstick in Tea Rose on my lips topped with Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor in Candy Desire 130.
On Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MUFE HD Powder
Bare Naturals Foundistay in Olive Light Medium (just a light dusting of it before applying Revlon's Custom Creations Foundation)
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation in Light Medium
Pureglow Mineral Cosmetics Tonic Liquid Concealer
Pureglow Mineral Cosmetics Eye Brightener
Pureglow Mineral Cosmetics Concealer in Eye Wake
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
Too Faced La Vie En Rose Brightening Blush


I also felt like playing with my camera's settings today as you probably can tell.

And that's about it! I'll be working tomorrow too, so Happy holidays to everyone!
2 comments:
very pretty tish.. the green liner looks hot and this look very girly too
Thank you, Donna. I have been using that green liner from Maybelline quite a lot. It's really good.
Post a Comment