For this look, I used all of the neutral shades in the palette - Nylon, Sellout, YDK, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Twice Baked and Half Baked. I don't remember too well where I put each of the shades, except for Twice Baked which of course was applied to the outer corner/V and crease to create more depth and to add dimension. Other than that and Sellout which I used as a highlight shade (used with a fluffy brush), I don't remember where the other colors went. Nevertheless, I liked the end result --- a nice antique gold that's not too golden for my liking.
Ladies, if you don't own this palette yet, grab it while it's hot. Although it might still be around till early next year (hopefully), you'll never know when UD or Sephora will run out of stocks. So while you can, grab one. Trust me, you won't suffer from "buyer's remorse" (hopefully) after purchasing it. Since this palette arrived in my hands not too long ago, I haven't touched most of my other eyeshadows (except for my 88 Warm Palette) and even pigments. It may be bulky and heavy and all, but the eyeshadows and eye pencils compensate for all my qualms. I am head over heels in love with this hottie! So much more than the eyeshadows in my Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette.
Till then!
6 comments:
love it♥
this is so gorgeous. you are gorgeous.
The eyes and lips are perfect!
Thanks, Sugar Bunnie!
You're so sweet, Becky. Thank you!
I didn't think they were a good pair after I saw the pictures. But if you say so, then I trust ya! Thanks, Jamilla Camel.
Thank you so much for following my blog. What an honor, you are soo CRAZY pretty. :)
Thank you, April. You're even prettier. Love your tan ;)
Post a Comment