On my first visit to Etude House, I spent only about 10minutes or less inside the store as I still had to meet my beloved and his mother in Mega B before rushing to work. I could've picked up more than a Secret Beam Highlighter, Top 10 lipgloss and Dear Darling Lipgloss (these three items got me a free Code B Eyelash Curler) that day, but I didn't have enough time to look around and search for a good find. After admiring the gorgeous packaging and after being stunned by how inexpensive their products are, I promised to go back to Etude House to search for the items that have been getting so much raves and recommendations over the internet. I was supposed to go back on Tuesday, but my beloved asked if I could put it off to the morrow so he and I could have dinner together. I, of course, obliged. To tell you frankly, I've been itching to go back to Etude House since my first visit and well, I did...yesterday. What did I pick up the second time? A Black Head Heating Scrub, Black Head Off Finger Tip Silicon, Nude Lip Concealer, Proof 10 Eye Primer and a nail polish. Shopping blunder: I picked up the tester bottle of the nail polish in my frenzy. Haha! This gives me a reason to go back to Etude House to return the tester and well... pick up a few more items!
Apart from spotting and picking up great products at Etude House last night, I spotted two pretty girls: our resident Kikay Pinay, Shen, and the lovely Korean SA, Sarah. I first saw Shen two Tuesdays ago while I was doing a bit of shopping at SM Hypermart (again, before work). I wanted to say a quick hello but I was in a rush as I had a meeting to attend at 2:30. Weeks passed and what do you know, I bumped into her in Etude House! I greeted her and she almost instantly recognized who I was. Cool eh?
Ahhh... Shen is lovely even without makeup. She also seems like the perfect shopping buddy! I recommended a few items to her: the Nude Lip Concealer, Proof 10 Eye Primer, Black Head Heating Scrub and Black Head Off Finger Tip Silicon, all of which she put in her shopping basket. Who knew I could enable the Kikay Pinay to purchase these?
Anyway, here's the doll-like SA, Sarah.
Me with Sarah (I look harassed. hehe)
Sarah with ShenIt was such a pleasure meeting you, Shen. Too bad I couldn't stay long. I hope we could go on a shopping date one of these days. Till then, see you on blogger.
5hours and 12minutes to go till 2010! Wooooooohoooooooooooooooo!
5hours and 12minutes to go till 2010! Wooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

8 comments:
Tish, I almost had the same boo boo when I picked up the Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam tester and put it in my shopping basket. Good thing the SA informed me and handed me one that isn't a tester. :P
The Korean SA is so cute and uh, tall! But you still look pretty as you stood beside her.
I want to go back to Etude House again to buy a few more products while the prices are still low. :)
That was a nice haul, by the way.
Ahhh... I wonder why the SA didn't point that out to me. Bad... Anyway, at least I have a reason to go back.
Sarah looks like a doll. She seems sweet, too. I think we're just around the same height. She was just wearing heels and I wasn't. Haha!
I want to pick up a few more, too. Any recommendations for skin care?
Yay, you visited Etude House too! Such an amazing store isn't it? <3
I didn't know they had a Korean SA! Aww, too bad I never saw her around when I visited the store.
Haha! Yeah, I joined the bandwagon. I love the store. But... why can't it be as big and princessy as it is in other countries? If it were big enough, I probably will never leave.
Sarah wasn't there on my first visit so I very surprised and pleased when I saw her the second time.
nice haul!! i love etude products but sadly there are no etude stores in canada! so i have to resort to ordering online..which isn't as fun as browsing the store!
the SA does look like a doll hehe
great blog! i'm a follower now!
Hi Freshelle! I've always heard and read raves about Etude House but never bothered myself with the brand. But when Filipina bloggers started blogging about their trip(s) to the store, I knew I had to go there as well, and boy am I glad I did. My wallet is not, though.
Thank you for following!
hi tish how much is their eye primer?? thanks
It's 298, Donna :)
Post a Comment