Friday, October 2, 2009

Collective Haul + Gifts + Nails + Updates on Makeup Sale

Though rain has been pouring outside for about 4hours already, I’m glad it’s not as heavy as it was last week. No storm signal has been raised in Metro Manila yet. But even if PAGASA won’t raise any warning on Manila, be prepared for heavy rainfall, possible flood and even landslides (especially if you live in Antipolo).


Since I’m feeling very jittery about Typhoon Parma wrecking more homes and lives, I decided to look into some of my photos on my laptop and maybe write a review on something or just post some random stuff to cheer myself up and get my mind off the typhoon. I would love to write a review for all you ladies (I owe you a handful already), but since my head is giving me a tough time, I’ll just share with you some stuff that I’ve bought over the last month or so, some of the gifts that my beloved bought for me in LA (I won’t be taking pictures of everything coz I know my beloved will be very suspicious), and some nail arts that I did this week.


Milani products purchased from wackywancho on Ebay.

Earrings purchased at the Fab Finds Bazaar at Eastwood. The ring was bough at St. Francis Square. My black ring is missing :(

Shoes bought at Shoe Crazeee. Check out the heels! Love the details!

My Sephora purchase. I used the e-certificate that I won from Sassy Jadore's Summer Look Contest. I had it sent to my beloved's address in LA so it took a while before it reached me.

The samples that came with my Sephora order. My beloved chose these samples. I love Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey, the one in the middle. I want to buy the full sized bottle!

My beloved got me this Colorsensational Lipstick from Maybelline.

My beloved also got me this 1 1/2 Revlon Hair Curler and John Frieda Curl Perfecting Spray. He got me a hair spray from John Frieda but I didn't take a picture of it. I have yet to use all these to see if my hair would finally curl.

Some sexy shoes my beloved bought for me in LA. I'm surprised the shoes fit so perfectly!

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. I have another one in Top Tier Truffle which I haven't opened yet.

MAC Matte Bronzing Powder. I don't know if I've said it enough, but I love myself tanned so much that I bronze myself every single day. This is the perfect product to contour and to add a bit of color and warmth to pale skin.

My nails for the week. I did a bit of nail art early this week since I decided to call off work in consideration of our employees who were greatly affected by the flood.

My cousin's nails (excuse her hands; my cousin suffers from eczema). She got jealous when she saw my nails so I had to do hers. She wanted flowers that's why her nails look very Hawaiian.

That's about it for this post. I'll try to be a bit sneaky and take photos of the other items my beloved got for me when he was in the States.

As for the makeup sale, I'm thinking of creating a multiply account where I can post pictures and product information of all the items that I'll be selling. But if you're wondering what I have in stock, here goes: 2 Coastal Scents Warm Palettes, 2 Coastal Scents 88 Color Palettes, NYX eyeshadow palettes (Runway Collection), NYX Round Lipsticks, NYX Eyeliners, etc. If you're curious about the price, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email at practicalvanity@gmail.com.

See you all in my next post!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. how much is the warm palette and nyx round lipstick?

amynaree said...

nice stuff!! those strappy heels are so sexy looking!!

i'm curious about the coastal scent palettes, how much are you letting those go for :)

Sugar said...

nice shoes:)

Nina said...

Love the shoes! How much for the Round Lipsticks?

Maui (Suushh) said...

Glad to find someones whos as obsesses as bing bronze as I am heheh =) I have checked out Shoe crazee and the shoes are so nice! How long does shipping usually take? :)

Anonymous said...

nice! love the sexy shoes

CHARRY said...

Wow I love your haul! Oh and I can't wait to see your make up sale :) If you have time, pls. email me the prices. charrybreyes@yahoo.com Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how you like the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick!

Tish said...

@Chrissie: The round lipsticks will be going or Php250

@Amynaree: I love sexy strappy shoes. They're such a show-stopper

@Sugar: Thanks!

@Nina: Hi dear. The round lipsticks are Php250

@Sush: Hi dear. I got 24hours after paying for the item. Well, that's only because mine was on hand. However, if you'd like to join the pool, it will take about a month before you get your shoes.

@Pumpkienpie: Thanks dearie!

@Charry: Hi Charry. No problem. I'll email you.

@Crystal: My reviews are in the making already. hehe. I hope to have them up before the week ends. Thanks for visiting dearie!

Tish said...

@Sush: I find the need to bronze myself every single day coz I look way too pale without it. I bronze myself from head to foot! Haha!

Matte bronzers give my pale skin some color and warmth plus, it can also be used to contour. The shimmery ones, err... I'm not too fond of them.

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Oh you have the Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick. Hope you'd be selling them too. Heard a lot of raves about it.

Tish said...

Hi Nikki! I'll do a review on it soon.

KT Nielsen said...

Hello Tish, how much are you selling the CS warm palette? Is your 88 palette matte or the shimmer type? Please email me at mailbox@littlemisskessa.com