What exactly are the colors of fall anyway? Purples, deep reds, and some reddish brown hues are the ones that come to mind. Those are the colors that you will be seeing in this post. Well, minus the reds.
I first painted my nails with a good two coats of Caronia's African Plum and thought I could stop at that. However, seeing how dull this color looks on my nails made me decide to top it off with a sparkly purple polish from The Face Shop. I think it made a huge difference in the way my tips and toes look right now. They're so much prettier with sparkles. I just wish my nails were longer (I broke a nail a couple of weeks ago so I had no choice but to trim my nails lest I want to look stupid with an odd looking one).
Trust me, that's plum, not black.
See how blah African Plum looks on my right hand? (my right hand is the one on the left)
And here are my nails for the week. Sparkly, and very much perfect for fall.
Oh, and here's what I had on my nails last week. The nail polish that I had on my nails was Bobbie's Sparklers, a pretty sparkly golden brown hue.

2 comments:
I love dark polishes <3
looks hot! :)
Thanks Kay. I love dark nail polishes as well.
Post a Comment