The first batch of photos shows the look that I wore on Monday. I wanted to do a smokey eye look but I had second thoughts when it hit me that it was the first day of the work week. But because I really wanted to try wearing smokey eyes to work, I just made it extremely subtle. But to pump it up a notch, I put on natural falsies from Watson (I can't remember the brand). I don't know if you could tell by looking at the pictures, but two of my girls at work noticed that my lashes were fuller and longer. I felt so sexy with falsies on. Haha!
On Face
Human Heart Nature Royal Jelly Day Lotion (moisturizer)
S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Silica Powder (MUFE HD Powder dupe)
Purederm BB Cream
Fashion21 Concealer in Almond
Everyday Minerals Original Glo Foundation in Golden Medium
Bare Naturals Illumiglow Setting Powder in Sunshine
Milea Minerals Bronzer
On Lips
Venus and Mars Lip Detox
NYX Round Lipstick in Rea
Can you tell that I'm wearing falsies?
On Eyes
UDPP
Fashion21 Eyeshadow/Liner in Gold (smoothed all over the lid)
Estee Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (Used the bronzer all over the lid passing the crease)
Bare Naturals Eye Pigment in Rustique (applied on the crease up to the brow bone)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ceramic (use the most intense black to define the crease and to create an outer V)
96 Eyeshadow Palette (used one of the light shades as highlight color)
Fashion21 waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black
EB Pencil Eyeliner in Black (tightline, waterline and lower lashline)
Purminerals Triple Impact Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Maybelline Unstoppable Shiny Black Mascara (for the lower lashes)
Falsies (I can't remember the brand)
The two photos below were taken the other day. It was a special non-working holiday in honor of the late former president Corazon Aquino but I and my people were slaving and cooking in the office (the centralized aircon was turned off because it was a holiday) while the whole nation was mourning for the loss of the woman they claim to have given them liberty.Human Heart Nature Royal Jelly Day Lotion (moisturizer)
S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Silica Powder (MUFE HD Powder dupe)
Purederm BB Cream
Fashion21 Concealer in Almond
Everyday Minerals Original Glo Foundation in Golden Medium
Bare Naturals Illumiglow Setting Powder in Sunshine
Milea Minerals Bronzer
On Lips
Venus and Mars Lip Detox
NYX Round Lipstick in Rea
UDPP
Fashion21 Eyeshadow/Liner in Gold (smoothed all over the lid)
Estee Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (Used the bronzer all over the lid passing the crease)
Bare Naturals Eye Pigment in Rustique (applied on the crease up to the brow bone)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ceramic (use the most intense black to define the crease and to create an outer V)
96 Eyeshadow Palette (used one of the light shades as highlight color)
Fashion21 waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black
EB Pencil Eyeliner in Black (tightline, waterline and lower lashline)
Purminerals Triple Impact Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Maybelline Unstoppable Shiny Black Mascara (for the lower lashes)
Falsies (I can't remember the brand)
I did a more dramatic yet still subtle eye look that can get you through from day to night, if you're going out to party with your colleagues. If you want it to look more dramatic, you can simply extend the lid color a little bit further on and intensify the black on the crease and outer V and add falsies.
I used the same stuff on my face and lips, except for my eyes.
For my eyes, I used:
UDPP
Fashion21 Eyeshadow/Liner in Gold (smoothed all over the lid)
Prestige Eyeshadow Duo in Cinnamon Slick (Used the darker shade all over the lid passing the crease)
Bare Naturals Eye Pigment in Rustique (applied on the crease up to the brow bone)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ceramic (use the most intense black to define the crease and to create an outer V)
Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Hot Chocolate (highliter)
Fashion21 waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black
EB Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Purminerals Triple Impact Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Maybelline Unstoppable Shiny Black Mascara (for the lower lashes)
That's it for me tonight beautiful ladies! Catch you in my next post!

23 comments:
In both looks you look so beautiful! :)
Thanks Sugar!
Me likey sis! :D
Hi Nikki! Thanks! I like the second one better, though :) It's a wee bit more intense
ohh!
i like it!
i really like how the way you smile
especially on the 2nd pic
it made me smile too!
i like this look
perfect for office
you look so simple yet elegant!
^_^
both looks look great! I agree with the above comments :)
Heee! Thank you! My smile usually looks too sly. haha. But thanks, I appreciate the comment. It made me smile, and think.
I'm not sure if the look is appropriate for work. But since I don't work in a very conservative, I get away with any look I do, be it funky or dramatic or whatever. I guess I could consider myself lucky, eh?
Thanks Nikki!
pretty, pretty girl! =)
Love the look on your eyes! nice colors, definitely what I would wear as well! great job again, Tish!
Have a nice weekend!
*loves*
love your eye make up.... very pretty!
Hi Ilee! Wow! That's... uhmmm... I'm speechless! Thank you!
@Toothfairynotes: Thank you, doctor :) I usually go for bronze, brown, or some coppery tones. I think they just look good on me. I don't know.
@amynaree: Thank you dear!
U just look simply gorgeous. Both looks looks great. =)
Thank you Lianne!!! :)
Very pretty! Yeah, the falsies look very natural too.
I like all the looks on you! your eyes are really beautiful. :) well, i can't wait til you can really rock a smokey look.. :)
Nikki Nikki! Yeah, I think they were pretty natural. That's the first time I ever did that, actually, coz I only wear falsies during shoots. It feels weird wearing it outside the set, really.
Oh Shen... A really smokey look on me? I think I'll look punched in the face. Haha! I don't know. I really haven't tried it yet. I usually go for subtle smokey looks.
pretty looks sis!
Thanks Crystal!
wow. smokey eyes look good on you..even if you did it in a subtle way. it never looks good on me. or perhpas, i just don't know how ;p true, false lashes gives this sexy cleopatra feeling... ;)
Haha! You're so right about the Cleopatra part! However, I don't think I'll be wearing falsies again to work. It felt good (like I said I felt sexy with them on), but I was over conscious about them, too. I felt like people around me would scream or give me the dirty look when they notice that I was wearing falsies. I would most probably wear them to a party, but to work, guess not.
By the way, I'm sure you could pull off a smokey look. Mine wasn't exactly a sultry smokey look. It was more of a daytime subdued smokey look. It wasn't harsh or anything so I didn't get stares from people. Give it a go!
ooh babe this is sexy ..smokey eyes suits you :D .it really defined your eyes I like it :)
Thanks Louie dear! I'm still a little bit scared to go all out on smokey eye looks. I'm not as daring as most of you guys. hahaha
Post a Comment