Below is a picture of my left hand dressed in a beautiful teal hue (it looks blue in the photo but it's appears to be a darker teal hue in person) courtesy of Etude House. This particular nail polish shade in BL009 achieves bottle color in just one coat. It's neither streaky nor goopy. It dries very quickly and is very long lasting. I've had this color on my nails for a good 9days and it hasn't chipped one bit. No signs of wearing off, either.
Edit: This nail polish is from Etude House's Dear Darling Nails line and is priced at Php198.
This nail polish is definitely a winner. The pigmentation, longevity, smoothness and undeniably gorgeous packaging of this nail polish will surely blow you away. I know I was and I still am. My eyes are forever glued on my hands.
Needless to say, I'll be heading back to Etude House to sample more of their nail polishes.
Have you tried their nail polishes? What's your favorite nail polish brand? Let me know!

4 comments:
pretty <3
It's gorgeous, Freshelle :)
Ooh that's lovely! I wasn't too happy with the P45 pink polish I got from Etude - it's too matte and it chipped after a day. :(
Oh really? Today's is this nail polish's 11th day, and so far, just minor chipping. That's sad.
Post a Comment