Do you dig chunky, blingy accessories? If your answer is YES, then allow me to dare you to put some bling onto your nails with Etude House's Dear Darling Nail Polish in #34. Its got loads of chunky glitter enough to dazzle [and blind] you and your peepers with or without the spotlight hitting your nails! But the thing that I like most about this glitter-bomb is the fact that it's not all glitter-madness. The polish itself is pigmented, so much that bottle color can be achieved with one [thick] coat. But you wouldn't want to do it that way for sure, so two coats is still the way to go.

6 comments:
That's a purple party, absolutely stunning. I love glitter nails but they're such a nightmare and time consumer to get off. Hopefully I'll find a holy grail nail polish remover one day. x
eeekk super gorgeous! but I have a feeling it will take a lot of nail polish remover to take this off! :)
wow, party girl nails... love it! i heart chunky-glittery NP too! i adore your nail's length, so envious! i have a hard time typing when i let mine grow like yours haha.
It is stunning, VampiressDoll. I love glitter nails too, but I have to admit that it takes forever to get them off. But to get these stubborn glitters off, I soak my nails in nail polish remover for a couple of minutes and voila, gone.
You're right, Nikki. It takes a lot of nail polish remover to get these lovely glitters off. I think its gorgeousness makes up for it being a pain in the neck.
Haha! I always grow my nails. I'm not used to having them short. I feel like something's missing when they're cut too short.
OH MY GOODNESS, I freakin love this nailpolish!!! ^____^ That'd be something I'd totally wear. AHHH! I need to get myself some NOW! LOL
Haha! You're so funny, Dana. I missed you!
Post a Comment