While I'm still working on the reviews on the foundations that I purchased during the holiday sale, I'll most probably be posting some FOTDs/EOTDs to keep my blog active. You know what happens when you're gone too long. I just don't want that to happen.
So here goes my glowy, bronzey, neutral look.
Bare Naturals S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Bare Naturals Foundistay in Olive Light Medium
Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation in Natural Beige
MUFE HD Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
Milani Glimmer Stripes in Terra Glimmer (as blush and highlight)
Moisturized with Maui Lipbalm
Concealed my lips' pigmentation using Etude House Nude Lip Concealer
Packed on color with Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Glossed-up using Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lip Glaze in Never Ending Nude
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Maybelline Cats Eyes Hypercurl Volume Mascara (on upper lashes only)
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes (on lower lashes)
I have a few more FOTDs and EOTDs scheduled to be posted so do keep an eye on them. Until then, sweet dreams!

5 comments:
I like it! it's natural with a bronzy glow. you are naturally gorgeous.
hi there pretty! i always love your FOTD's, specially your eye makeup!
i want a lip concealer too.pretty neutral look tish
very cute! i love your eyes :D
Thanks, My-my! That's exactly what I was trying to achieve when I did this look yesterday.
Thank you, Nehs! I like your FOTDs too. Mine can be a bit boring sometimes since I only do my makeup when I go to work :)
Shobe, lip concealers are very handy. They make the lipsticks's real color show through. Thanks for the comment, dearest.
Thank you, xphoebelinax!
Post a Comment