People always describe me as "very feminine/girly" or kikay in our local vernacular. I'll choose dresses and skirts over jeans and shorts at any given day (jeans tends to constrict movement). In fact, I have more dresses and skirts than jeans and shorts in my closets (no, it's not a typo. I have two closets).
So in an attempt to give my utterly feminine image a makeover, I decided to put together a "rocker chick" look for today. It's perfect for a Friday night out, don't you think?
Pardon the lighting in some of the pictures. The sun was playing games on me.
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Bare Naturals Mineral Eyeshadow in Cosmo
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in AC/DC
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal
Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Almondine
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Cats Eyes Hypercurl Volume Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
MUFE HD Powder
Bare Naturals Mineral Foundistay in Olive Light Medium
Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation in Natural Beige
Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Cream Concealer
Pureglow Minerals Eye Brightener
Pureglow Minerals Eye Wake Concealer
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
Too Faced La Vie En Rose Brightening Blush
Etude House Secret Beam Highlighter
Did I successfully pull off the "Rocker Chick" look? Something tells me I didn't. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to the girly me.
Till then, have a blast wherever and however you'll be spending the night.

23 comments:
you look fierce,hun!
love the look
^_^
you rock!
hehehe
i love the 3rd to the last pic
i hope your beloved will get well asap
have a nice weekend!
^_^
hello tish!
ok ba yung etude eye primer?
please make a review?
very hot tish!! :D
you still look sweet with rocker look :) Rock on!!!
Thank you for the sweet comments, Thia :) I hope he'll be okay today.
My review is in the works, Jing. It's actually good for its price :)
Thanks, Donna.
I figured, Nikki. No matter what I do, I'll always look sweet and girly. Oh well... Thanks for the comment, Nikki
Ooh you're using the Etude eye primer! It's one of my favorite items from Etude cos it's so cheap and it really keeps my shadows in place.
When glam meets rock. I really like this look! Hope your beloved gets well soon, and you don't catch it.
i guess it's the smile hun! you just have a very sweet smile.. :)nothing to really complain about right? fab as always..
btw, shipped your stuff already sis.. hope u'll like it.. :)
Yay for skirts and dresses! They are the best! You look fantastic as always--perfect and pretty as can be!
Very fab! :) I like the look, Tish =) And I hope your beloved gets better :)
Oooh! That's the perfect way to describe it. Thanks, Mymy!
Hmmm... Never knew my smile was sweet. Thanks, Kay. I'm looking forward for it. Will let you know when I finally have it.
Yay for skirts and dresses! Love em! Thank you, April!
Thanks, T. He's feeling a little better today.
wow! i really LOVE your eye makeup! palagi! u can work any color! agree with thia.. FiERCE!
nyak! sayo ako inggit sa ganda mo! hindi ako nag-bebreakfast lagi, tamad ako kumain sa umaga. baka yun kaya payat ako. hehehe...
thanks! ~xoxo
love love this look on you. you work out cool tones the best!! :) :)
Thank you, Nehs. Your eye makeup's always fierce, and I like how you do your eyes.
I never eat breakfast, but... eh... Nevermind :P
Thanks, Shen. I actually like blues :)
You look gorgeous with these dark eye colors!
re: my bf said i look more asian with my bangs lol
i love this look tish! i love all the colors on your eyes. I lov it!! ok i said it too many times already lol.
oh and i love the studds on your jacket :)
Thanks, Heather. My mom thinks otherwise, though.
Asian or not, you're gorgeous, Becky!
Thanks, Becky. I was happy with my makeup and my outfit that day. It was rockin' haha
LOL! I actually like the last picture, Tish. Looking fierce!
I love your makeup and your outfit!! I got an identical looking blazer with studs only it's in black color. :D
Great minds think alike, Fifi! Haha! Thank you, girl.
I love the way you do smokey eyes! Absolutely gorgeous. :D
Thank you, Lizz :)
Love this look!
Beautiful!!
And your ring!
Thank you, Crystal :)
Post a Comment