See what I mean?
This was the look that I wore when I was asked by our ISP's technical engineer if I was a celebrity. I said "no," of course, but that comment left me surprised and well, flattered, because my makeup that day was simple and a bit boring.
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
Foundation Primer (can't remember the brand. I threw away the box when I got it)
Skinfood Peach Sake BB Cream #2
Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
Pureglow Minerals Eye Brightener
Pureglow Minerals Eye Wake
Bare Naturals Mineral Foundation in Light Medium
MUFE HD Powder
Milani Glimmer Stripes in Bronze Glimmer (used as blush and highlight)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
Maui Lipbalm
NYX Round Lipstick in Perfect
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Forever Fig
NYX Round Lipstick in Perfect
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Forever Fig
If you're wondering why the lighting looks a bit odd (especially in the last two photos), it's all because I was playing with two different cameras that day. Plus, the sun always plays games with me.
Do you ever get stuck in a rut sometimes? How do you prep yourself when you're stuck in a rut? Let me know! I'm curious :)
16 comments:
gorgeous<333
Gorgeous! :)
you look very gorgeous and sexy :)
very pretty as always! the top looks good on you :)
SKayylove, Bea, Louie: Thank you girls!
Thanks, Charry. I love this top that I got from you. I love them all :)
Really nice ! When I'm in a hurry, I just go for pastels.
Girl you look amazing! The look is so pretty.
Hello gorgeous friend Tish! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your gorgeous face and your unique and beautiful ideas! :) You are soo pretty, you should be an actress in the Philippines! :) You are soo much more prettier than soo many of those actresses! :) I hope you are having a good weekend!
Your friend,
April
:)
Hi Tish!
Wow, I love this look! This is my favorite color combo and you look great with it ! :)
By the way, it was nice to meet you last Saturday!!! :)
- Sophie :)
Thanks, Carine. I'm not a big fan of pastels coz they don't work that well on me, or at least I think.
Thanks, Stacie. I love this look just as much as you do. It's a no-brainer and full proof when you're rushing.
Ah, April, your comments leave me speechless. You're such a sweetheart. Thank you for your sweet and flattering comment. I'm glad to have met you here on blogger.
Thanks, Sophie. 'twas nice meeting you as well. Was a little too shy, though :) See you around
glamorous indeed!
you look like a doll! :) browns and golds are my go to colors too whenever im in a hurry but I easily get bored and think I look to boring heheh but love your look :)
so pretty! i love browns and golds too! its my no brainer look...
i cant blame if anyone ask whether u are a celeb or not..coz girl, u do look like one!honestly!
btw, new to ur blog & one thing for sure, u been followed!hehe
Thank you, MyMereMakeupManiac :)
I know what you mean, Sush. They bore me sometimes too, but they're so easy to do and they never fail to enhance brown eyes regardless of the shade. Pretty versatile I should say.
Thanks, Khymm. Twill be my go-to combi for long :)
Awwww... so sweet Kavukz. Thank you for following :)
Love your blog hun. You look so lovely in all of your pictures. :) I'm a new follower.
xoxo,
M.
Post a Comment