A lot of my friends know how gaga I am over Asian cosmetics and skin care products, especially Korean and Japanese; however, I rarely pick them up here in the country since the prices are usually jacked up two or three times. Luckily, there are some sellers on multiply who arrange a monthly pooling of orders. The downside? You have to wait 3-4weeks before you get your hands on your orders. This is what I usually do if I want to order from other countries, especially if they don't ship to our country (yes, NYX, I'm talking to you) or if I can get the items at a much cheaper price from their country of origin. In this case, I purchased some Skinfood goodies from Claud, a multiply seller who has the lowest prices for some really sought after Korean skin care and cosmetic products. I believe I placed my order a month ago, and it was just yesterday that I got my hands on my new babies. The parcels were actually shipped on Friday; but since I'm barely home, I had my package shipped to my cousin's so I could just get it from her when Monday comes.
I didn't order that much coz I still have a lot that I need to finish up; I just really want to try their BB creams and salmon skin care line coz I've heard so much raves on these (and other products as well).
If you're in the Philippines and want to try Skinfood products but are horrified by their prices here in the country, I suggest you guys check out Claud's multiply site. Just click her name and start shopping! Claud sells Skinfood, Liole, Etude House, Laneige, VOV and Missha and a lot of other BB Creams.
My order was neatly packed! (They were bubble wrapped, too, to protect the glass container from cracking or breaking in transit.)

Claud was so generous to include 5 product samples in my parcel. Thank you so much Claud!
I didn't order that much coz I still have a lot that I need to finish up; I just really want to try their BB creams and salmon skin care line coz I've heard so much raves on these (and other products as well).
If you're in the Philippines and want to try Skinfood products but are horrified by their prices here in the country, I suggest you guys check out Claud's multiply site. Just click her name and start shopping! Claud sells Skinfood, Liole, Etude House, Laneige, VOV and Missha and a lot of other BB Creams.
My order was neatly packed! (They were bubble wrapped, too, to protect the glass container from cracking or breaking in transit.)
Claud was so generous to include 5 product samples in my parcel. Thank you so much Claud!
2. Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
3. Skinfood Agave Cactus BB Cream (I was thinking of getting this one, but since I didn't find any reviews on it, I opted for the much raved about Aloe Sun. I might get the rest though --- Gingko and Mushroom, and this one if it works for me)
4. Hyo Yong Essence
5. Coenzyme Q10 Whitening Sun Cream
6. Skinfood Agave Cactus BB Cream
7. Missha Super Aqua Waterfull Cream
8. SkinfoodChlorella Nose Clear Patch

11 comments:
i have seen their concealer works really amazing !
:)
hope it does wonder on u
:)
i can't believe i missed this preorder. i just read gale's post a while ago. enjoy your haul! it looks great and wow so many freebies :D
@Verina Oei: Hiyee... I tried their concealer today and I think it's good. I'll use it continuously for a week then I'll write my take on it :)
@Ida: Awww... Too bad. Her last preorder closed on the 25th of August, I believe. I didn't get anything coz I was still waiting for my order to arrive then.
wonderful hauls! another buy for Concealer! i'm sure it'll work :)
Oh Nikki! The concealer works amazingly well! It was able to hold up for 12hours without creasing or fading! Ayyy... I'll just do a review on it :)
great haul! i'm a big fan of skinfood, just got a bottle of their Peach Sake Toner
Oohh... Cool! I am a big fan myself. How's the Peach Sake Toner?
It sucks when you wanna buy cosmetics that aren't made from your country as prices can be overly at the top =(. But glad you found a good seller =)
So right! That's just the only thing that keeps me from splurging too much on cosmetics from Korea, Japan and even the US. The beloved gets US cosmetics for me at a much cheaper price, sometimes BOGO :)
I also prefer using cosmetics by koreans and japanese. I guess their formula is more compatible to our asian skin than with the formula of European brands. I also used to splurge heavily on skinfood a year ago. i visit their store once a week and buy anything. the store is addictive, i'm telling you. everything looks so nice. hehe. but then i got over my skinfood addiction one day, i just got tired of it. dunno. haha. now i prefer The Face Shop, which is more compatible with my skin. Anyway, hope u would do a review sometime about these products. I my favorite item from SF back then was the gingko BB cream. My shade is 1. It is very moisturizing, perfect for BER months til january. but when summer strikes, i don't recommend this because it can get oily (because it has a lot of moisturizing properties), it tends to slide off. i dunno with you though. Enjoy your haul dear! mwah! =)
That's so true. Actually, in my opinion, it's the Japanese that have the highest standards when it comes to cosmetics and skin care products. Just look at their skin. I trust Japanese and Korean brands for everything, though I really don't have preference for eyeshadows.
Skinfood's a really good brand; but it's just annoying that the prices are so jacked up here in the PI.
Post a Comment