NYX is one of those inexpensive brands that I love. Sadly, we don't have a NYX counter here in Manila. So here's li'l me hoping that NYX will soon decide to bring their amazing products to my country. I know I 've said this before, but I'll say it again. It just goes to show how much of a wishful thinker I am.
I haven't tried half of what's on the NYX website, but judging from experience, NYX products deliver well at a price that'll never make you feel guilty. I would splurge on a ton of NYX products if they'll hold another sale as big as their 10th Anniversary sale and if they'll ship to my country coz as much as I love NYX, I don't want to be always purchasing from online sellers in my country who mark up their prices a good deal. I know and understand where they're coming from. They shoulder the shipping fee to a US address, shipping fee to the Philippines, customs tax, and what not, yes, I understand that they're just trying to make profit from the items they sell; however, at times I feel cheated coz I pay more than the items' original price. I have nothing against these sellers coz all the NYX products I have were bought from a couple of multiply sellers. One of the many sellers on multiply sell NYX products that's cheaper by a great deal compared to others; however, this lady has not arranged a pool of orders as of yet.
Anyway, before I bore you with my endless rants, here are the swatches of three NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils and four NYX Slim Eye Pencils. If you're wondering why I don't have a swatch of Black Bean, it's because 1. these swatches were taken a month and a half ago and 2. I just got it [Black Bean] a couple of days ago. Though I know that you guys have already seen swatches of Black Bean all over the internet, I'll just describe how it applies on the skin (I might edit this post and add a swatch of it [Black Bean]). Black Bean is a creamy matte black eye pencil that applies very smoothly on the lid and on the lashline. It's just the black counterpart of Milk, the creamy matte white swatch, third from left.
So there you have it ladies. I hope this swatch post was helpful to you, especially if you don't know which ones to purchase (I know how swatches on both the NYX website and Cherry Culture suck). I know there are a ton of swatches of NYX products that can be easily viewed with one click but I thought I'd share these to you as well.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Don't forget to wake up with a beautiful smile and face the world with your head held high.
Here's to a good night sleep!

6 comments:
i know what you mean about the cherry couture and nyx swatches haha! why are we still awake?
glad you like it!
^_^
it looks great!
@Crystal: Oh, I already turned off my laptop when you left your comment. Hehe.
A lot of product swatches provided by companies are far from what the hues really appear to be when swatched by consumers. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with the resolution of each monitor.
@Thiamere: I've loved NYX from the moment I tried their lipsticks.
I agree, NYX should bring their products here!
Great swatches - all of them seem luxuriously creamy! I love the names too, especially Cottage Cheese hahaha.
They are all very creamy Angie! I so so love NYX.
Hi girl I love love the swatches. Do you happen to know a good reseller here in Manila of NYX Eye Pencils? ^_^
Post a Comment