Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NOTW: Mistletoe Kiss + Latest Acquisition

Two posts in a day? Why not? I deserve even a couple of minutes break from a busy day, ya know.

I realized that I haven't posted my nails for the week though I've already snapped a photo of my lovely nail varnish a couple of times in the past week.

I just want to tell you all that... I have found the perfect green nail varnish! I have always wanted to try other colors on my tips and toes but I was always too chicken to wear colors other than reds, browns/bronzes and purples. Well, not anymore; thanks to Angie's nail polish blog. Angie features gorgeous shades of nail polishes from popular Asian brands such as Skin Food, The Face Shop and Elianto, and even some local ones like Caronia, Bobbie, Caress, and Ever Bilena. If you haven't dropped by her site yet, click away and feast your eyes on some of the most beautiful shades ever.

Now on to this lovely nail polish from Bobbie, a homegrown nail polish brand. Mistletoe Kiss has got to be the most outrageous shade that I've worn so far, and I am so diggin' it! This is the perfect green and the perfect Holiday nails for me. While this goes on sheer on the first coat, it goes opaque after the second.

Isn't it lovely? (I took this photo with my new phone. Neat eh?)

And here is a shot of my latest acquisition. (Sorry for the poor lighting and terrible angle; I snapped this photo a few minutes ago in my office.)

I purchased these sexy killer shoes off the shelves of People are People for half its original price after a short stop at Top Shop the other day (I got a pretty top and mini skirt from Top Shop). More pictures of me wearing these babies in my next post! Stay tuned beautiful ladies!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oolala sexy feet you have there ,I love it :D and ur shoes are feaking gorgeous waa .. you know no need for expensive nail polishes you made that polish looks elegant and expensive..darn! wanna try that nail polish..lookin forward to your next post am kinda excited here

*the lipstick that i wore last sunday was maybelline "coral pink" and top with victoria secret beauty rush .. thanks for droppin sis .have a nice day!

Jem said...

nice color!
actually of all the local polishes that we have i think bobbie is the only one who is the most pigmented.

though not quite as milani, but better than caronia & everything else..

nice shoes
^_^

Tish said...

@Louie: Haha! I'm planning to change my nail polish tonight. So in case I do, you'll see a new post about it tomorrow.

@Thiamere: Really? I never noticed that. I have tons of nail polishes in my stash but I really never paid that much attention to how pigmented they are. Ima start doing that.

Pammy said...

The nail polish looks gorgeous on your nails! :P

amynaree said...

love the nail color and those shoes are fierce!

Tish said...

@Pammy: Ohh... It is a very gorgeous green! You should try it too!

@Amynaree: They are absolutely fierce. I paired them with a trench coat dress today for work and the result was very much Victoria Beckham! I'll post pictures once the beloved gives them to me. He doesn't want to give me my photos :(

Sugar said...

That green polish looks very cute on your nails :)

Dee said...

The color looks awesome on you! I really should try using Mistletoe Kiss on my toes too. Hahaha, up til now I've never really tried it on my toes.

Tish said...

@Sugar: The color is gorgeous on its own. I actually think it would suit most skin tones.

@Angie: I always wear the same color on tips and toes unless I've french manicure. hehe. This really is such a pretty color. Thanks Angie!

acutelife said...

nice feet :) I would never walk in heels like yours 0.0"
btw< ive been following your other blog and was wondering why you never update, turn out you have two blogs :)

Tish said...

Oh I'm sure you can, Hana.

Truth be told, I have tons of stuff to write about and post on my other blog; however, since I'm stuck with loads of work at the moment, Red Stilettos have been on a hiatus. It's much more fun to write about work and all, but it takes a lot of thinking, which of course requires so much time, something I don't have have at the moment.

I will have a ton of new posts by the end of the month. Thanks for following Hana!