Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Hodge-Podge of Sorts

After two very gloomy posts, here's something on the lighter side.

Take a look at this very sparkly, frosty and Christmas-y nail varnish from Bobbie. This one's called Blue Sleigh and it's a very pretty sky blue hue. It's a shade I don't normally wear; I was just being adventurous when I painted my nails with this.

Unlike Mistletoe Kiss, Blue Sleigh dries relatively faster. The coats were likewise more even. Though the color on the bottle can be achieved with only two coats, I decided to do three for no reason.


It's a pain to take off, but not as much as Bobbie's Mistletoe Kiss.

By the way, I now have 12 Bobbie nail varnishes and I want more! They're the only brand that has come up with very fun hues every girl would love to play with.

Next off, yesterday's FOTD. Since I've been sporting neutral looks since the beloved left, I decided to play with colors for my look yesterday. Hey, it's a Friday anyway. Thank God for Fridays!

I wore my contact lenses for this close up shot coz they make my eyes look bigger. haha!

For this look, I used my Bare Naturals' pigments in Cosmo and Stiletto, a pastel pink and a pale pink from my 96palette, NYX trio eyeshadow in Ceramic and Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Silver Bullet.

Too bad this one's blurry.

I did a French manicure the other day (Thursday) using products from The Face Shop. I'll post more decent photos of my nails in my next post.

The flash may have washed out the color on my cheeks, but I was wearing a very pretty blush from ELF's studio line. The shade is called Tickled Pink and it's one of the prettiest pink blushes I have seen. Though it's not as pigmented as I wish it was, I love the luminous finish of this blush and the effect gives.

I love how my puckers look in this photo. They look very healthy, pretty and kissable! Haha!

I won't promise to catch up with my blogging for the meantime coz I'm currently still swamped with loads of work to do. I apologize for keeping your hopes high. I will still be posting every now and then, but perhaps not as much as I did the previous month. I know I owe a lot of you guys the reviews and swatches of products which I've promised to do ages ago. I will get to them as soon as I can breathe. For now, here's all that I can do.

Stay safe everyone!


8 comments:

Sassy J'adore said...

Pretty shimmery nailcolor. I luv Christmas and I can't wait. It's my fav holiday. =)

Gorgeous FOTD. I wish I had long bottom eyelashes like yours.

amynaree said...

love your eye colors, very vibrant and fierce! ^ ^

AskMeWhats said...

love your eye makeup!!!

acutelife said...

Very nice fotd :) love the color on your eyes.and the polish color is very unique, I haven't got one like that in my collection

Tish said...

@Sassy Jadore: Oh, my bottom are long? I didn't think they were long enough until you mentioned it. haha.

@Amy Naree: I usually want my eye makeup bold and fierce on Fridays. I love to make a statement with my eyes.

@Nikki: Thanks Nikki! I love how the colors look together. Do you think I blended them well enough? hehe

@Hana: Ah, that's why I love Ms. Lami of Bare Naturals. I want to order full size pots of her pigments though I know I won't be able to finish them up single-handedly.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

your eye makeup always looks great! you blend so nicely, love it!

Anonymous said...

Omg wow your eye shadow look is super pretty! Love it love it!! and you are looking gorgeous girl~

Tish said...

@Nehs: I blend nicely?! Wow! I never thought I did! Thanks Nehs!

@Stacie: Thanks dear. To date, this is one of my best and favorite looks.