Here are some of the photos my beloved took last Saturday. He's not a professional photographer yet. He's still working on it. Unfortunately, he has a very uncooperative model. I don't know why, but I always feel shy when he takes my photos. I guess it's the same feeling actors feel when they work on a movie with their spouses. Oh well...
Spot the zit.
A semi-dreamy shot. I like everything about this shot, except for my fat arms :(
50%demure 50%innocent
Bronzed goddess :)
I was trying this "cool boyish pose;" just doesn't quite fit.
There she goes... There she goes again... Looking very coy
Not quite ready yet
People used to describe my smile as rehearsed. Well, nothing could be any faker than this.
On Face
Bare Naturals S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Ellana Minerals Sheer Velvet High Definition Mineral Powder Primer
Purederm BB Cream
Fashion21 Concealer Stick in Honey for the dark circles under my eyes
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Smile over Fashion21 Concealer Stick
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Mineral Foundation in Nutmeg
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Finishing Silk in Sunshine
Joppa Minerals Makayla Blush
Purminerals Live, Love, Laugh Collection (Used only the glow and bronzer)
On Eyes
Revlon Cream Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Pastels
Estee Lauder Deluxe Color Eyeshadow Palette
Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner (Black) for upper lashline
Nichido Black/Brown Pencil Eyeliner (for lower lashline)
Purminerals Triple Impact Mascara (up for review)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
On Lips
Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in Coraluscious
Spot the zit.
A semi-dreamy shot. I like everything about this shot, except for my fat arms :(
50%demure 50%innocent
Bronzed goddess :)
I was trying this "cool boyish pose;" just doesn't quite fit.
There she goes... There she goes again... Looking very coy
Not quite ready yet People used to describe my smile as rehearsed. Well, nothing could be any faker than this.
On FaceBare Naturals S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Ellana Minerals Sheer Velvet High Definition Mineral Powder Primer
Purederm BB Cream
Fashion21 Concealer Stick in Honey for the dark circles under my eyes
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Smile over Fashion21 Concealer Stick
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Mineral Foundation in Nutmeg
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Finishing Silk in Sunshine
Joppa Minerals Makayla Blush
Purminerals Live, Love, Laugh Collection (Used only the glow and bronzer)
On Eyes
Revlon Cream Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Pastels
Estee Lauder Deluxe Color Eyeshadow Palette
Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner (Black) for upper lashline
Nichido Black/Brown Pencil Eyeliner (for lower lashline)
Purminerals Triple Impact Mascara (up for review)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
On Lips
Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in Coraluscious
Thanks for reading! Hope my photos didn't make your tum-tums turn.
*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
EDIT: I love the BB Cream that I got from Bare Naturals. For one, I didn't get any adverse reactions after using the product for more than a month. It's easy to blend and melds into my skin perfectly. It covers blemishes and dark spots just fine aside from evening out my skin; (please take note that I have none to compare this with as this is the only BB Cream that I have tried so far) all of that without leaving a white cast on my face (as seen in my photos). So I think I'm gon snag myself a fullsize of this BB Cream. (FYI: I used the 5ml sample available on Bare Naturals' website for about 6weeks or so, since a pea-sized amount is enough to cover my entire face.)

12 comments:
The photos look great! <3
And the food in the bottom post looks really good.
AWE! so beautiful...
wow, the photos came out really good :)
@Dana: Thanks dear! The food's really scrumptious. The price was just... eh
@Anastacia: Thank you dear. You yourself are yepuda!
@Nikki: Thanks Nikki. I'm not quite happy with them coz I feel really shy around him. hehe. Maybe if I weren't, these would be much better. Thanks for dropping by!
The photos don't look amateur to me at all! I'm sure both the photog and the model were great.:D You're so pretty, sis!:)
@Soapaholic: Thanks dear. My... those are virgin photos. They were untouched by Adobe Photoshop ;)
you are really beautiful! congrats, the photos are great :)
@Lala: Thank you very much. I must say I'm... flattered. :)
Even if you didnt do your hair, you still look fresh and pretty. The off shoulder top is very sexy!
Hi~
First, your hair looks gorgeous in this pictures! So long, yet it looks very healthy (love the shine) from root to tip! I'm trying to grow out my hair long...except I've got weak hair...I think...lol I would blame that for the lack of gorgeous shine like yours :T
Anyway thanks for your comment on the Korea Brands. I have not been to the motherland since I was in my single digits, and thats ages ago, so though I know a few brands, I actually didn't know at least half of what you posted! So it was a great help for me :)
Thanks a lot for commenting and educating me about the other :)
@Becky: Haha! Thanks for the comment. I put a lot of bronzer all over coz that was what I was aiming for. And as for my hair, I left it as it is. I wasn't in the mood to do my hair. :D
@Rasilla: Glad to know I helped. To be honest, I've never been to Korea. Matter of fact is, I've never been outside my homecountry. I guess I'm just so addicted to Asian products coz well, I'm Asian. Hehe. Asian products, in terms of skin care, work well on me. And Korea has a lot of good ones at relatively good prices too. Looking forward to finding out what you picked from the long list I gave you.
@Lala: Thank you so much. You're very sweet :)
Post a Comment