Why a home spa session? Because I am a homebody. I love the comforts of staying at home, lounging on my bed while feasting my eyes on the best beauty buys out in the market. And because I can also be a lazy ass sometimes, I prefer doing my own spa sessions, manicure and pedicure, hair treatments and even facial treatments right in the comforts of my own bathroom. I love doing all these at home because it helps me save on expensive fees charged by salons, and the tips, of course.
Here's what I normally do:
1. I shampoo first to remove all the gunk in my hair. Rinse.
2. I apply the hot oil conditioning hair treatment by sections.
3. I wrap my hair with a steaming towel, secure it, and leave it on for 20minutes.
4. While I wait for the 20minutes, I scrub my body with whatever body scrub product I have. Unfortunately this time, I ran out of honey for my honey-sugar body scrub concoction. As a substitute, I scrubbed my body with Venus&Mars' Emu Royal Pearl Soap. I love this bar. It's got this really cool and refreshing scent and crushed real pearl on one side of the bar which of course, is used for scrubbing. Tip: Don't scrub the crushed real pearl too hard on your skin if you don't want to scratch yourself. Work up a lather and continue scrubbing. Rinse.
After rinsing my hair tonight, I'll wash my kabuki brushes and probably do a facial mask treatment using egg whites.
Try doing your own spa session right in your home. You'll have absolutely nothing to worry about --- no costly service fee charges, no tips, no driving around, etc. --- just make sure to have your home spa kit, some aromatherapy candles and soothing jazz music in the background and you're all set!
Products used:
(reviews to follow)
2 comments:
IS THERE ANYWAY YOU COULD TELL ME WHERE I COULD ORDER THE Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot Oil Conditioning Hair Treatment with Green TEA.
THANK YOU
WANDA
MY EMAIL: wandajsharpe@yahoo.com
Hi there Wanda. I got this Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot Oil Conditioning Hair Treatment with Green Tea (whew! that was a lot!) at a local drugstore called Watson's. I love everything with green tea; so when my eyes chanced on this, I grabbed the tub immediately and threw it in my basket. If my memory serves me right, you get two of this baby at Php200; that's around $4. I'm not sure if this is available anywhere else, but if you're interested, we can surely find a way for you to have your hands on this.
Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment