Monday, January 26, 2009

In the Spotlight: Covergirl Marathon Waterproof Mascara

Photo courtesy of http://covergirl.com


I’ve had Covergirl’s Marathon Waterproof Mascara in Black for about 5months now. I never had any appreciation for it until I bought another mascara from The Face Shop just three weeks ago and compared the performance of the two. After using The Face Shop’s Glamax Power Curling Mascara for three weeks, I went back to Covergirl with a smile on my face.


Based on people’s reviews on Covergirl’s Marathon Waterproof Mascara, I can confidently say that it has passed the test of time since it was said numerous times that this mascara has been around for more than a couple of decades. A lot of people on the Internet swear by this amazing mascara as it thickens, lengthens, and volumizes lashes. Also, it does not clump or flake or smudge even when you rub your eyes. I find it amazing how one mascara priced under $10 do all these. However, if there’s one thing I don’t like about it, it’s that it takes a lot of effort to remove. My make up remover which I love so much, does not even stand a chance against this mascara in terms of taking it off when you want to.


The Final Verdict:

I think I wouldn’t mind using this mascara every day as long as I have a make-up remover that’s strong enough to get this off my lashes. It does the job pretty well compared to other mascaras.

No comments: