What Bare Naturals says about it:
UDMP is the powder version of SKIN PERFECTING (S5) Primer!
Promise of oil-control, lasting makeup and flawless look!
ULTRA-DEFINITION MINERAL PRIMER softens the appearance of imperfections. It has silica and Ronasphere LDP (Light Diffusing Properties) that make lines, wrinkles and minor imperfections unnoticeable.
It completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look!
Best thing about our ULTRA-DEFINITION MINERAL PRIMER it is slightly tinted! (which will suit any skin tone and skin shade)
You can use it alone, or as your base powder for maximum oil control and it will NEVER cake up on you!
When you touch or swatch our ultra definition powder, you will notice that it is indeed a cut above the rest! :)
Check out the swatches.
Yay!
Nay!
For repurchase?
Definitely. Since purchasing the product early January, this UHD Mineral Powder from Bare Naturals has never left my vanity table and purse, albeit messy and unfit for traveling, all because of the benefits I get from using it. The promise of shine-free and oil-free face, smaller pores and radiant and glowing look can be achieved with this amazing, heaven-sent product.
*This product was purchased by me for personal and review purposes. I am not affiliated with nor was paid by the company to write this review. This is an honest review based on my personal experience with the product.*
- Price. For Php225 (around $4) for 10g, Php395 (around $8) for 20g and Php635 (around $13) for 40g, this UHD powder is a lot cheaper compared to a lot of HD powders in the market (with the exception of ELF).
- Texture. As soon as you touch the powder, you'll feel how smooth and finely milled it is.
- Dual purpose. Aside from being a primer, this mineral powder can also be used as a finishing powder or a blot powder.
- Matches any skin color. Despite getting a (an ugly tan, that is) tan lately (I hate the sun!!!), this powder still matches my skin color. I've also used this powder on ladies with a much darker color than mine and it has never made anyone of them look ghostly.
- Blends well. It will not look streaky or look obvious when used as a setting powder.
- Delivers. Everything that Bare Naturals said about the product --- keeps oil at bay, makes pores appear smaller, does not cake, and makes you look glowing and flawless --- is true! I haven't been wearing foundation for the past couple of weeks (just BB cream or tinted moisturizer and this on top) and my skin looks glowing and flawless.
Nay!
- Messy. Just as with any mineral makeup or practically anything in loose powder form, this can get utterly messy. Every time I open and close the lid, it just goes POOOF! and the powder flies everywhere.
- Inconvenient for traveling. If you're looking for something to throw into your purse for touch ups, this may not be the best thing to tag along UNLESS you're forgiving enough when the powder flies onto your clothes.
For repurchase?
Definitely. Since purchasing the product early January, this UHD Mineral Powder from Bare Naturals has never left my vanity table and purse, albeit messy and unfit for traveling, all because of the benefits I get from using it. The promise of shine-free and oil-free face, smaller pores and radiant and glowing look can be achieved with this amazing, heaven-sent product.
*This product was purchased by me for personal and review purposes. I am not affiliated with nor was paid by the company to write this review. This is an honest review based on my personal experience with the product.*

5 comments:
wow that is a cheaper alternative to hd setting powders! so it's really translucent? i had problems with the ellana finishing powder, it wasn't as translucent as i hoped it to be, it changed the color of my liquid foundation and made my face about 5 shades whiter than the rest of my body. no kidding! so it can also be used before mineral foundation?
awww u make me curious!!im googling as we speak
lol
@Kikayfetz: It's quite translucent, actually, and no, it does not change the color of my foundation. I'm not sure if it can be used as foundation; but I use it as a finishing powder to my BB creams and tinted moisturizers, both of which give very light coverage.
@Vanilla: Haha! Try it, dear.
I have UDMP also and I use it to set my bb cream and mineral foundation. I love it so I ordered the full tub. A bit messy that's why I just opened one hole. I love it more than ellana kasi hindi nakakabahing. Sis Tish is right its translucent.
sis kikayfetz yes you can use it before mineral foundation.
sis vanilla it's a really must try. It didn't break me out knowing that I have an acne prone and sensitive skin.
sis tish nice review :)
Thanks, Lady Butterfly. Hmmm... I've tried Ellana's sheer velvet powder and I remember it making me sneeze. Plus, it kinda made my foundation a little lighter. Thanks for dropping by Lady Butterfly.
Post a Comment