Of all the eye shadows in my Glamour Revolution Palette, Label Whore is my most favorite, not because of the name but because of its uniqueness. The base color is reddish-brown with some beautiful specks of fine green glitter/shimmer. I'm not sure if my description gives a clear picture of the color coz Label Whore's too complicatedly gorgeous to describe with words. To give you a better picture of Label Whore, check out the swatch below. You can also read my two cents on the Glamour Revolution Palettehere.
Label Whore is the sixth (6th) from the left.
And because I'm gaga over Label Whore, I decided to use it [again] to create a smokey eye makeup for Valentine's Day. I was very happy with how my eye makeup turned out to be, but my lips lacked gloss and luster despite topping my lipstick with one of my go-to lip glosses.
The photos below were taken on a day when my migraine was at its worst, which accounts for the very few photos I have in this post. Though my beloved took a good number of shots, only these three seemed decent enough to be shared. Excuse the first two for being somewhat provocative (I reckon it comes with using the eyeshadow); they're just among the few that gave justice to how gorgeous Label Whore is.
Smooches to all of my followers and frequent readers. Happy Valentine's Day to all!
definitely hot and you have a headache while those were taken? wow! :) galing! :) i love label whore. i got to get myself this palette... :) hehehe!! j/k. :)
Thank you, Musicalhouses. The palette is indeed pretty; I just don't use it that often just because UD BOS II has more color choices. But generally, the Glamour Revolution palette is a great one to have .
13 comments:
Happy Valentines Day Tish! You're blooming as usual :)
very nice fotds sis!
Thank you, Charry. Happy Heart's day to you and your hubby.
Thanks, Crystal.
your photos are really pretty :) Happy Valentine's Day and Happy CNY!
You look so hot! I wish I can do my makeup like yours. I'm having a hard time with eye shadows. :(
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family.
Lots of love,
Even though you weren't feel well, I could have never even known by looking at the picture! You look so pretty!
Do you think you can do a list of all the hair products you use in your next post? I'm loving the long, healthy look of your hair =)
That is such a pretty look! I love your pictures too, wouldnt have known you werent feeling good at that time. Happy Valentines!! :)
Thank you, Nikki :) Happy New Year to you, too
Awwww... It takes practice, Golden. Don't worry, it took me a while to get the hang of it. Happy heart's day, to you too.
Wow thank you, Glitteryeyesxx. I did mostly "seductive" poses since it was pretty hard for me to smile.
And as for your request, of course. I will most gladly oblige, although I don't think I do anything special to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny.
Thanks, Maui. Happy heart's day.
i'm always inlove with your makeup tish! you are very pretty and so galing!
definitely hot and you have a headache while those were taken? wow! :) galing! :) i love label whore. i got to get myself this palette... :) hehehe!! j/k. :)
Thanks, Nehs. Your makeup skills are to die for, dearie.
Hahaha! You made me laugh, Shen! I love Label Whore, too. It's such a unique shade.
Wow! That palette is so pretty, and I love your FOTD, esp your eyes! :) They really stand out with that look!
Thank you, Musicalhouses. The palette is indeed pretty; I just don't use it that often just because UD BOS II has more color choices. But generally, the Glamour Revolution palette is a great one to have .
Post a Comment