Below are some of the photos my brother took when I was doing my cousin's hair and make up. Ignore the pj's and everything else you see. I hadn't taken a shower then (ewww, I know) as I was kinda fresh out of bed.
On Face
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
No name foundation primer from Paula's make up sale
Silica Powder (dupe for MUFE's HD powder)
Everyday Minerals Original Glow Foundation in Golden Medium
Covergirl Advance Radiance Age-Defying Foundation in Soft Honey
NYX Powder Blush in Mocha
Purminerals Live, Laugh, Love Collection (Bronzer and Glow)
On Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bare Naturals Pigments in Stiletto (all over the lid), Vintage (on the crease), Cosmo (on outer V), Celebration (on tearducks)
NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Ceramic (for adding depth to the outer V)
Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Berries and Cream (used the lavender shade for highlight)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Fashion 21 Black Liquid Eyeliner
Ever Bilena Pencil Black Eyeliner
L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara for Lower Lashes
Covergirl Marathon Waterproof Mascara Hydrofuge
On Lips
Ellana Minerals Lip Scrub in Strawberry (to exfoliate and get rid of flakes)
Ellana Minerals Lip Treatment in Strawberry (to condition)
Lancome Lipstick Cream Lipstick in Love It!
Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss in Born With It!
May I present to you my lovely 18y/o cousin, Evianne "Beanne" Anonuevo.

How did I fare?

18 comments:
wow.. she is so pretty :)
very nice dear!
@Rita *Lala*: Yes, she's pretty. Did she get it from me? Haha!
@Crystal: Thank you dear. I'll be posting close up photos of my dear cousin pretty soon.
Oh she looks very beautiful! <3 You did a great job hun!
@Dana: Thank you! I'm very pleased with the result :)
She looks AMAZING! :)
your cousin is lovely, congratulations for the job well done :D
@Shortiee31: Hi Shortiee! First time to see you here! Thank you for the sweet comment. My cousin will be pleased.
@Nikki: Wow, hearing that from a professional make up artist makes my ears flap like Dumbo. Thank you, Nikki. I've learned a lot from watching videos on youtube, and from reading your instructional posts on doing eye makeup.
She looks beautiful and you did an awesome job on the makeup which matches her dress. =)
she looks gorgeous. you did a great job!
super nice.. :D she looks gorgeous.. :D great job tish..
@Sassy Jadore: Thank you, dear. My cousin didn't want her eye make up to look too dramatic so I kinda softened it up a bit to suit her liking.
@Wuschel: Boy, my cousin will go gaga reading all your comments! Haha. Yes, she's adorable.
@Donnarence: Thank you, thank you. I think I enjoy doing other people's make up more. hehe
She looks beautiful.:) I love how you did her eyes.
@Soapaholic: *blushes* To be honest, I really didn't know what to do with her eyes at first. Luckily, the end result turned out to be just perfect. Thank you for the comment!
whoa, amazing!
@2bitchezdeep: Thank you! :)
what a beauty!! You did an amazing job bringing out her beautiful features!!
@Katrina: Thank you! The outcome was more than what I had envisioned.
Post a Comment