Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friday FOTD

Here is a simple look I created last Friday using a few quads: Revlon cream eyeshadow quad in Pink Pastels, Covergirl eyeshadow quad in Chai Latte, VMV neutral quad and my mom's eyeshadow palette. I used the a pearlescent pink cream eyeshadow with gold undertones as base for the other eyeshadows to adhere to. Okay, I'm no expert. I don't even think I blended all the colors well; and yeah, my eyebrows are not the same.

Eyes
Revlon cream eyeshadow quad in Pink Pastels
Covergirl eyeshadow quad in Chai Latte
VMV Neutral Quad
In2It Black Liquid Eyeliner
Black Pencil Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous


Face
Bare Naturals S5 Skin Perfecting Primer
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Smile (for undereyes)
Ellana Sheer Velvet HD Mineral Powder Primer in White Chocolate
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Foundation in Nutmeg
Joppa Minerals Simple Radiance Finishing Powder in Medium
Joppa Minerals Blush in Makayla
Lancome Lipstick in Creme de Marron




There's absolutely nothing special about this. I just want to try playing with colors though I'm really not that experimentative. I usually just go for plums, neutrals and golds or any look that's safe to wear to work.

Till my next post ladies! Ta ta!

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

You look so pretty! I love this look!

notjustminerals said...

You used the new Joppa stuff na pala! You look very pretty in your FOTD sis :-)

Tish said...

Hi Nikki. Thanks! It's so simple but I don't even know how to blend the colors correctly ;( Need help and more practice

Tish said...

Hi Nikkiz! Yup! I used the Joppa stuff. I like their foundation so far. I think it's actually the best that I've tried. Thanks for the nice comment, by the way. My dark undereyes still manage to show through, though. They're just utterly hopeless :(